End-user license agreement
The following License Terms together with the Ilham Herry as the same may be amended or updated from time to time (collectively the “Agreement”).
By downloading and/or installing a Ilhamherry product you agree to following EULA License:
- Items purchased under the Standard License may be used to create End Products for Sale where lifetime sales of the End Product for Sale do not exceed 500 units.
- The font on ilhamherry.supplies is can be used for both personal and commercial work
- After purchased you may use the enclosed font software on one printer and up to five computers at a single geographic location.
- You may use this font to create images on any surface such as computer screens, paper, web pages, photographs, movie credits, printed material, T-shirts, and other surfaces.
- where the image is a fixed size.
- You may use the licensed fonts to create EPS files or other scalable drawings.
- You may also use Items purchased under the Extended License to create End Products for Sale, in which the End Product for Sale may be sold an unlimited number of times. you can contact me at email@example.com regarding Extended Licensed request .
- You may import characters from the font as graphical objects into a drawing program (Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw, etc..) and modify such graphical objects.
- You agree to not recreate or base your own Ilham Herry Type Supply software character designs.
- You agree to not modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble,
- or create derivative works based on the free fonts itself without Foundry’s prior written consent. That means to edit/modify the font files inself in font editors/software/programs like : FontLab Studio, Fontographer, Font Creator, TypeTool, BitFonter, Glyphs, FontStruct,RoboFont, etc..
- You agree to not resell or redistribute the fonts itself or any derivative works based on this fonts itself without Foundry’s prior written consent.